进行翻译时需要注意的重要细节
Contents
- 1 基本信息 / Basic information
- 2 问题 / Questions
- 2.1 您初次了解TFwiki是通过什么渠道? / How did you first know about TFwiki?
- 2.2 您使用TFwiki的频率符合以下哪种描述? / How often do you use TFwiki?
- 2.3 您对包括TFwiki在内的其它维基的使用方法的熟悉程度如何? / How much do you know about the usage method for TFwiki and other wikis?
- 2.4 您对包括TFwiki在内的其它维基的编辑方法的熟悉程度如何? / How much do you know about the editing method for TFwiki and other wikis?
- 2.5 您对TFwiki条目的语言选择状况是? / What's your language preference when you visit a page on TFwiki?
- 2.6 您对TFwiki简体中文编辑者的了解状况如何? / How much do you know about Simplified Chinese editors/translators in TFwiki?
- 2.7 您对TFwiki简体中文的发展现状了解如何? / How much do you know about the development status of Simplified Chinese translation in TFwiki?
- 2.8 您对TFwiki简体中文的发展状况评价如何? / What's your opinion about the further development of Simplified Chinese translation in TFwiki?
- 2.9 以下哪些要素阻碍了你加入TFwiki简体中文编辑?(最多选4项) / What factors prevent you from joining Simplified Chinese translation in TFwiki? (up to 4 choices)
- 2.10 您对以下哪些种类的TFwiki条目参考较多?(最多5项) / What kinds of pages you visit very often on TFwiki? (up to 5 choices)
- 3 分析与讨论 / analysis and comments
基本信息 / Basic information
基本信息/Basic information | |
---|---|
主题 Title |
关于中国用户对军团要塞官方维基使用状况的问卷调查 A questionaire about the usage of TFwiki among Chinese players |
问卷设计者 Questionnaire designer |
Dereko |
问卷题数 Number of questions |
10 个/questions |
参与人数 Number of participants |
100 人 / people |
起止时间 start-stop time |
2019/09/29 - 2019-10-02 (大约 3 天 / about 3 days) |
使用平台 Network platform |
腾讯问卷 Tencent questionaire |
问题 / Questions
您初次了解TFwiki是通过什么渠道? / How did you first know about TFwiki?
Links from the game and Steam market
军团要塞官方网站及博客中的链接
Links from TeamFortress.com
TF2相关视频中提供的信息
Information from TF2 Videos
好友的推荐
Recommendation from friends
编辑者的公开宣传
Publicity from editors
我有主动搜索我感兴趣的游戏维基的习惯
I have the habit of searching for wikis about the games I enjoy
其它
Others
- 1,4,6
- 当我想要找到物品对应英文名称与预览稀有特效时。
When I wanted to know the English names of some items and the unusual effects.
[无信息]
[No information given]
您使用TFwiki的频率符合以下哪种描述? / How often do you use TFwiki?
I use TFwiki a lot, it has been a part of my TF2 experience.
我偶尔使用TFwiki,但不能说是十分需要它。
I sometimes use TFwiki and don't rely on it too much.
我在遇到问题且无人解答时才会使用TFwiki。
I only visit TFwiki when I have problems which nobody could/would answer for me.
我是个TFwiki的编辑者,编辑时间可能大于参考时间。
I'm an very active editor, and I may spend more time on editing instead of searching for information.
其它
Others
- 当我要买新物品时想要查询他的名称或进行预览。
Only when I want to buy a new item and want to know its English name or have a preview.
[无信息]
[No information given]
您对包括TFwiki在内的其它维基的使用方法的熟悉程度如何? / How much do you know about the usage method for TFwiki and other wikis?
I can find the information I want easily, and I know how to judge the type of a page.
我能够找到我需要的信息。
I can find the information I want.
我在搜索信息时常感到困惑,很难在没有链接的情况下找到我想要的东西。
I always get confused when I want to search for something, and it's hard for me to find a page I want without direct link.
您对包括TFwiki在内的其它维基的编辑方法的熟悉程度如何? / How much do you know about the editing method for TFwiki and other wikis?
I know almost everything about the core configuration of the site.
我有信心说我懂得很多进阶的编辑方法与技巧。
I know many advanced editing methods and techniques.
我能基本无障碍地参与一次难度不小的编辑。
I can finish translating a difficult page with few problems.
我掌握了维基语法的基础运用及其含义,但有时会遇到难以解决的困难。
I learned wiki skills very well and understand how they work, but I will still meet problems sometimes.
我懂得维基语法的基础运用,但对其理解还比较机械。
I know the basical wiki applied knowledge, but lack more understanding of what I learn.
我没有任何维基编辑经验。
I have no knowledge about it at all.
[无信息]
[No information given]
您对TFwiki条目的语言选择状况是? / What's your language preference when you visit a page on TFwiki?
Only English.
我在有中文的情况下会优先参考中文条目,包括繁体条目。
I will choose zh-hans if there is, I may also choose zh-hant.
我在有中文的情况下会优先参考中文条目,不包括繁体条目。
I will choose zh-hans if there is, I will not choose zh-hant.
我的英文水平很差,因此我完全寄希望于中文条目。
My English is not so good, so I only read translated pages.
我完全不在意这个。
I never care about this.
[无信息]
[No information given]
您对TFwiki简体中文编辑者的了解状况如何? / How much do you know about Simplified Chinese editors/translators in TFwiki?
I'm an editor, and I often communicate and collaborate with other Chinese editors.
我是编辑者,但缺少同其他编辑者的交流协作。
I'm an editor, but I seldom communicate or collaborate with other Chinese editors.
我不是编辑者,我了解大于三名编辑者。
I'm not an editor, but I know more than 3 editors well.
我不是编辑者,我了解一到三名编辑者。
I'm not an editor, but I know 1-3 editors well.
我不是编辑者,也不了解任何编辑者。
I'm not an editor, and I know no editor well.
[无信息]
[No information given]
您对TFwiki简体中文的发展现状了解如何? / How much do you know about the development status of Simplified Chinese translation in TFwiki?
I'm an active editor, and I have a clear cognition of the development status.
我偶尔参与简体中文编辑,但缺乏对总体状况的了解。
I'm an editor, but I don't know too much about the development status.
我不参与编辑,但我了解。
I'm not an editor, but I have a cognition of the development status.
我不参与编辑,也不了解。
I'm not an editor, and I know nothing about the development status.
[无信息]
[No information given]
您对TFwiki简体中文的发展状况评价如何? / What's your opinion about the further development of Simplified Chinese translation in TFwiki?
I'm satisfied with it.
勉强满意,且我看好未来的发展。
I am reluctantly satisfied, and I am optimistic about the future development.
很不满意。
Bad bad!
我不确定,需要更多信息支持。
I'm not sure, and I need more information to make a judgement.
[无信息]
[No information given]
以下哪些要素阻碍了你加入TFwiki简体中文编辑?(最多选4项) / What factors prevent you from joining Simplified Chinese translation in TFwiki? (up to 4 choices)
English level
编辑知识
Editing skills
缺少指导
lack of guidance
时间安排
limited time
没有意愿
lack of willing
其它
Others
- 懒惰
Laziness
[无信息]
[No information given]
您对以下哪些种类的TFwiki条目参考较多?(最多5项) / What kinds of pages you visit very often on TFwiki? (up to 5 choices)
Gameplay mechanics (for example, air blast and gamemodes)
游戏机制(与战斗无关的内容,如成就、物品品质)
Non-combat game system (for example, achievements and item qualities)
武器
Weapons
饰品
Cosmetics
非武器、饰品的其它物品
Items other than weapons and cosmetics
地图
Maps
角色与故事背景
Characters and story
社区内容条目
Community created contents (for example, demopan and guarddog)
废弃或测试内容
Beta or Unused contents
更新补丁记录
Updates and patches
社区战术
Strategies and tactics
其它
Others
[无信息]
[No information given]
分析与讨论 / analysis and comments
- 请从其他讨论内容的顶部使用“
=== 讨论标题 ===
”的形式创建新的讨论内容,并于讨论结尾处附加“~~~~
”来自动标注用户与时间。 回复时请于回复内容前附加“:
”,多次回复可重复添加。
关于今后编辑重点的粗略结论
鉴于饰品、武器、背景设定与核心机制的需求突出明显,而除了饰品相对较好且没必要单独加入计划外,其它供给严重不足,因此今后的计划条目会着重考虑后三个版块。
可可前辈曾在留言版讲过武器条目严重缺失的事,但反响目前来看并不好,今后每期计划条目会至少推进三个武器条目以保证落实(下一次可以暂缓,因为考虑万圣节节日内容较多)。
关于背景设定问题,建议从极其重要、同机制相关却大多滞后的兵种条目开始,然后慢慢推进到其它NPC和漫画领域。
当然原则还是一如既往:保持计划推进的同时做你想做的事。
关于编辑方法熟悉程度的吐槽
我是多么希望了解网站核心配置的朋友帮忙解决一下如何加入Bilibili内嵌视频的事!