关于中国用户对军团要塞官方维基使用状况的问卷调查
Contents
- 1 基本信息 / Basic information
- 2 问题 / Questions
- 2.1 您初次了解TFwiki是通过什么渠道? / How did you first know about TFwiki?
- 2.2 您使用TFwiki的频率符合以下哪种描述? / How often do you use TFwiki?
- 2.3 您对包括TFwiki在内的其它维基的使用方法的熟悉程度如何? / How much do you know about the usage method for TFwiki and other wikis?
- 2.4 您对包括TFwiki在内的其它维基的编辑方法的熟悉程度如何? / How much do you know about the editing method for TFwiki and other wikis?
- 2.5 您对TFwiki条目的语言选择状况是? / What's your language preference when you visit a page on TFwiki?
- 2.6 您对TFwiki简体中文编辑者的了解状况如何? / How much do you know about Simplified Chinese editors/translators in TFwiki?
- 2.7 您对TFwiki简体中文的发展现状了解如何? / How much do you know about the development status of Simplified Chinese translation in TFwiki?
- 2.8 您对TFwiki简体中文的发展状况评价如何? / What's your opinion about the further development of Simplified Chinese translation in TFwiki?
- 2.9 以下哪些要素阻碍了你加入TFwiki简体中文编辑?(最多选4项) / What factors prevent you from joining Simplified Chinese translation in TFwiki? (up to 4 choices)
- 2.10 您对以下哪些种类的TFwiki条目参考较多?(最多5项) / What kinds of pages you visit very often on TFwiki? (up to 5 choices)
基本信息 / Basic information
基本信息/Basic information | |
---|---|
主题 Title |
关于中国用户对军团要塞官方维基使用状况的问卷调查 A questionaire about the usage of TFwiki among Chinese players |
问卷设计者 Questionnaire designer |
Dereko |
问卷题数 Number of questions |
10 个/questions |
参与人数 Number of participants |
100 人 / people |
起止时间 start-stop time |
2019/09/29 - 2019-10-02 (大约 3 天 / about 3 days) |
使用平台 Network platform |
腾讯问卷 Tencent questionaire |
问题 / Questions
您初次了解TFwiki是通过什么渠道? / How did you first know about TFwiki?
游戏或市场内的物品百科链接
Links from the game and Steam market
军团要塞官方网站及博客中的链接
Links from TeamFortress.com
TF2相关视频中提供的信息
Information from TF2 Videos
好友的推荐
Recommendation from friends
编辑者的公开宣传
Publicity from editors
我有主动搜索我感兴趣的游戏维基的习惯
I have the habit of searching for wikis about the games I enjoy
其它
Others
- 1,4,6
- 当我想要找到物品对应英文名称与预览稀有特效时。
When I wanted to know the English names of some items and the unusual effects.
[无信息]
[No information given]
您使用TFwiki的频率符合以下哪种描述? / How often do you use TFwiki?
我经常使用TFwiki,它已成为我TF2生涯的一部分。
I use TFwiki a lot, it has been a part of my TF2 experience.
我偶尔使用TFwiki,但不能说是十分需要它。
I sometimes use TFwiki and don't rely on it too much.
我在遇到问题且无人解答时才会使用TFwiki。
I only visit TFwiki when I have problems which nobody could/would answer for me.
我是个TFwiki的编辑者,编辑时间可能大于参考时间。
I'm an very active editor, and I may spend more time on editing instead of searching for information.
其它
Others
- 当我要买新物品时想要查询他的名称或进行预览。
Only when I want to buy a new item and want to know its English name or have a preview.
[无信息]
[No information given]
您对包括TFwiki在内的其它维基的使用方法的熟悉程度如何? / How much do you know about the usage method for TFwiki and other wikis?
我能够轻松找到我需要的信息,且懂得域名与页面类型的识别与判断。
I can find the information I want easily, and I know how to judge the type of a page.
我能够找到我需要的信息。
I can find the information I want.
我在搜索信息时常感到困惑,很难在没有链接的情况下找到我想要的东西。
I always get confused when I want to search for something, and it's hard for me to find a page I want without direct link.
您对包括TFwiki在内的其它维基的编辑方法的熟悉程度如何? / How much do you know about the editing method for TFwiki and other wikis?
我对网站核心配置内容都了如指掌。
I know almost everything about the core configuration of the site.
我有信心说我懂得很多进阶的编辑方法与技巧。
I know many advanced editing methods and techniques.
我能基本无障碍地参与一次难度不小的编辑。
I can finish translating a difficult page with few problems.
我掌握了维基语法的基础运用及其含义,但有时会遇到难以解决的困难。
I learned wiki skills very well and understand how they work, but I will still meet problems sometimes.
我懂得维基语法的基础运用,但对其理解还比较机械。
I know the basical wiki applied knowledge, but lack more understanding of what I learn.
我没有任何维基编辑经验。
I have no knowledge about it at all.
[无信息]
[No information given]
您对TFwiki条目的语言选择状况是? / What's your language preference when you visit a page on TFwiki?
我总是选择看英文原条目,即使已有中文条目。
Only English.
我在有中文的情况下会优先参考中文条目,包括繁体条目。
I will choose zh-hans if there is, I may also choose zh-hant.
我在有中文的情况下会优先参考中文条目,不包括繁体条目。
I will choose zh-hans if there is, I will not choose zh-hant.
我的英文水平很差,因此我完全寄希望于中文条目。
My English is not so good, so I only read translated pages.
我完全不在意这个。
I never care about this.
[无信息]
[No information given]
您对TFwiki简体中文编辑者的了解状况如何? / How much do you know about Simplified Chinese editors/translators in TFwiki?
我是编辑者,同其他编辑者有频繁的交流协作。
I'm an editor, and I often communicate and collaborate with other Chinese editors.
我是编辑者,但缺少同其他编辑者的交流协作。
I'm an editor, but I seldom communicate or collaborate with other Chinese editors.
我不是编辑者,我了解大于三名编辑者。
I'm not an editor, but I know more than 3 editors well.
我不是编辑者,我了解一到三名编辑者。
I'm not an editor, but I know 1-3 editors well.
我不是编辑者,也不了解任何编辑者。
I'm not an editor, and I know no editor well.
[无信息]
[No information given]
您对TFwiki简体中文的发展现状了解如何? / How much do you know about the development status of Simplified Chinese translation in TFwiki?
我是简体中文编辑的常客,因此也很了解总体发展状况。
I'm an active editor, and I have a clear cognition of the development status.
我偶尔参与简体中文编辑,但缺乏对总体状况的了解。
I'm an editor, but I don't know too much about the development status.
我不参与编辑,但我了解。
I'm not an editor, but I have a cognition of the development status.
我不参与编辑,也不了解。
I'm not an editor, and I know nothing about the development status.
[无信息]
[No information given]
您对TFwiki简体中文的发展状况评价如何? / What's your opinion about the further development of Simplified Chinese translation in TFwiki?
十分满意。
I'm satisfied with it.
勉强满意,且我看好未来的发展。
I am reluctantly satisfied, and I am optimistic about the future development.
很不满意。
Bad bad!
我不确定,需要更多信息支持。
I'm not sure, and I need more information to make a judgement.
[无信息]
[No information given]
以下哪些要素阻碍了你加入TFwiki简体中文编辑?(最多选4项) / What factors prevent you from joining Simplified Chinese translation in TFwiki? (up to 4 choices)
英语水平
English level
编辑知识
Editing skills
缺少指导
lack of guidance
时间安排
limited time
没有意愿
lack of willing
其它
Others
- 懒惰
Laziness
[无信息]
[No information given]
您对以下哪些种类的TFwiki条目参考较多?(最多5项) / What kinds of pages you visit very often on TFwiki? (up to 5 choices)
游戏机制(直接涉及战斗过程,如压缩空气与游戏模式)。
Gameplay mechanics (for example, air blast and gamemodes)
游戏机制(与战斗无关的内容,如成就、物品品质)
Non-combat game system (for example, achievements and item qualities)
武器
Weapons
饰品
Cosmetics
非武器、饰品的其它物品
Items other than weapons and cosmetics
地图
Maps
角色与故事背景
Characters and story
社区内容条目
Community created contents (for example, demopan and guarddog)
废弃或测试内容
Beta or Unused contents
更新补丁记录
Updates and patches
社区战术
Strategies and tactics
其它
Others
[无信息]
[No information given]